Posted by : Jason Yap The Architect Tuesday 18 February 2014

Introduction

In this assignment, I was required to pick 2 english language movies between the genres of romantic comedy or animation & after watching them while understanding the concepts of the two movies. After that, I had to write a 6 paragraph compare or contrast essay with 600-1000 words on their similarities or differences respectively. I chose the movie Toy Story and A Bug's Life because they've got a lot of similarities especially the small characters.





Reflection

It was another interesting assignment given to me where I have to watch movies for my essays. I really enjoyed the movies and brought back my childhood but I also had a hard time choosing which movies to write about. I've also learned to have a better time management in order to finish up the assignment. I procrastinated a little in the end but also managed to finish it up. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Jason's life in FNBE - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -