Posted by : Jason Yap The Architect Tuesday 18 February 2014

Introduction


This was the first essay assignment given by Miss Cassandra, I was required to find a tool used in a kitchen & describe everything about it. This is to be done in at least one and a half page essay. I had to use my observational skills to explore the traits of the chosen objects so that I can bring out the interesting fact in this essay. I have choosen a wooden spatula. 





Reflection

The descriptive essay wasn't easy at all and I had a hard time choosing object. It was difficult to describe something which I don't usually in contact with especially man like me who doesn't always go into the kitchen. It was a great experience observing deeply into the wooden spatula and also smell and taste it. It was an interesting essay and I would love to write more essays like this. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Jason's life in FNBE - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -