Posted by : Jason Yap The Architect Wednesday 14 August 2013


IDJ 03 ( Superhero )

Time flies, the next IDJ is up and the topic sounds very interesting too ! 



My Superhero !



Task (Pencil)

We had to create a superhero using our 'friend' or 'the object'. Mine was pencil and so I had to create a superhero related to my 'friend'. We also had to create logo, name, enemies and also to design the superhero. 

Reflection

I really had fun doing this IDJ because of the interesting topic, I think that I've never done this before in my life. As usual, I had to really think out of the box to get great ideas for my superhero and also to design it well so that it looks cool and powerful. It was really fun and I am proud of my superhero. 


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Jason's life in FNBE - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -