Posted by : Jason Yap The Architect Saturday 10 August 2013


IDJ 01


So we were introduced to the new assignment which will be given every 3 WEEKS ! This is an assignment which consists of five pages maximum only. We were all given different 'friends' ( things used in life for example, pencil, cotton bud, ping pong ball and others ) . Mine was pencil.


My friend, the pencil. 



Task (Pencil)

The task was to find information about your 'friend' and create a mind map about using it creatively other than writing. We also had to create our own pet name and logo. 

Reflection

It was a great experience to actually work my mind out. I also get to know a lot more about pencil, the informations were a lot more than I expected. Although it is only a pencil, there are a lot more we don't know. Throughout the IDJ process, I could actually test my own creativity and it was nice to actually try to think out of the box which I have not been doing, a great experience and I learnt a lot. 




IDJ Submission

here is my submission

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Jason's life in FNBE - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -