Posted by : Jason Yap The Architect Saturday 10 August 2013


CTS PROJECT 01



          Our first project for CTS is to create a performance by using instruments made by daily objects and onomatopoeia (using voices to create music). 8 in a group (Kishant ‘leader’ , Sean, Teck Wei, Eelyn, Cassandra, Ronn, Kawthar and myself ‘Jason.) At first, I thought why did we have to do this, is this a part of coming an Architect ?

WHAT I'VE LEARNT 

1) Then, during practices and everything, I finally understood. This project can actually build teamwork, you’ll find someone you can’t work with and dislike in the team but we had to work as a group for this project, no matter how bad our communication is.

2)  I also learned to manage my time very properly because my group was actually bad but we tried very hard to improve it in the end. Yes, we had a lot of planning for the performance, such and a drama. As time goes by, I slowly realize that the time’s really running out and we were so far behind other groups. 

3) We were all so paranoid in the last week before performance, we had our songs done very last minute ( the day before performance ). So, from this, I learned to manage my time.

4) This project also tests our creativity of making instruments using daily objects. Not only that, our relationship among each other also grew as time flies. To be honest, after the performance, I actually kinda miss the practices we had, we were always very happy after completing a song.

 Anyways, it was a really good experience, performing on stage seems easier to me now, I could hardly go on stage to show myself last time. A good experience.






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPDYoJI0dSQ
sorry I couldn't upload but this is the link to our group performance, the BabyStarz !


08/05/13
Time to submit our individual documentation ! We had to put in a document file and put in the box located in C9. We were all in rush :D




A really good experience from this individual documentation, so relieved after passing up BUT there's more coming !!!





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Jason's life in FNBE - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -